DIOnavi Dental Implants- San Antonio, TX
Faster, Safer, Better Dental Implants
Dr. Pham and the team at Crownridge Dental & Orthodontics are proud to offer dental implants using the state-of-the-art DIOnavi system in San Antonio. This approach streamlines and uplifts every step of the procedure so it is more accurate, comfortable, and safe, allowing patients to regain their teeth for life more easily than ever. To learn more about how this system works and what it could mean for the future of your smile, keep reading, or reach out today to schedule your consultation .
WHY CHOOSE CROWNRIDGE DENTAL FOR DIOnavi DENTAL IMPLANTS?
- Shorter Surgery & Faster Recovery
- Treatment is 100% Computer-Guided
- Entire Procedure Completed In-House
What Is the DIOnavi Implant System?
The DIOnavi system combines the latest technology and techniques to make the implant procedure as predictable as possible while prioritizing patient comfort. Firstly, the entire treatment is planned digitally beforehand by Dr. Pham, allowing him to determine the perfect location and depth to place an implant. Then, the surgery is performed under computer guidance without any incisions. Once the patient’s mouth is ready, they can then have their new crown, bridge, or denture placed on top of their implant/s, even at the same appointment as their surgery in some cases.
How Does DIOnavi Work?
In addition to the purely digital workflow of the DIOnavi system, it also utilizes a different surgical technique for placement. Instead of the dentist making incisions in the gums to expose the jawbone and then drilling the implant into place, small holes are made in the gum and bone tissue. Using a computerized surgical guide designed for the individual patient, Dr. Pham can then position the implant right where it needs to go, minimizing trauma to the bone and tissue while ensuring a strong and lasting result.
Benefits of DIOnavi Implants
- Computerized planning practically guarantees success
- Digital workflow makes the entire procedure more efficient and saves time
- Implant surgery now only takes about 15-20 minutes per tooth, much faster than normal
- Surgical guides allow Dr. Pham to personalize the procedure down to the finest detail
- Placement surgery involves less noise, heat, and vibration, maximizing comfort
- Lack of incisions reduces swelling, bleeding, and shortens recovery time
- Less risk of infection and other complications
- No sutures needed
- Less invasive approach makes it more likely that implants can be restored quickly